Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Paintings

For Lily

For Claire

For Ryann

For Isabelle

For Bobby

For Abby

30 Dec 2011

For Christmas, I did mixed media paintings for some of my grandchildren. They were fun to do and each is different. Our other five grandchildren received a hand-made book about our time together last year. I enjoyed the process of working on each of these gifts, though I don't imagine most of my grandchildren can really appreciate what went into them.

Christmas with Laura's family was fun, but, I thought, at my age, I'd be in a position where children and grandchildren would be joining me on Christmas Day, instead of the other way around. Maybe, someday. . .

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! But I have to admit that I especially love the one fore Isabelle! I want one like it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Artiste Betty!!!! I love these!!! So mych fun. What lucky kids and grandkids. :)

    ReplyDelete